Thursday, January 31, 2008

Hi. Welcome to my blog

I'll be talking about different martial arts in my blog ...... May be things to do with techniques, training methods, old and new tactics to defend yourself. By the way, I'm a fifth dan Black Belt holder in Tang Soo Do. My master is Grandmaster Mal Tea Kim who came to Sabah Malaysia 25 years ago. Although I'm teaching Tang Soo Do and have been training in this art for 17 years I also do cross training because I think no one art is a complete art because each one of the art has been created by human beings. Human beings do not know all and their art is only limited to the exposure that they have encountered in their surroundings. .... As Bruce Lee used to say that one martial art only a partial truth.... One master might say his art is great but another master might see weakness there and here. I'll write more ... probably I'll show some pictures ..
Bye

No comments: